Social Media Marketing has become an essential part of any modern sales and marketing campaign.
That’s where I fit in.
I built my first web-site when I was 14. I go to computer conventions. I’m the girl everyone hits-up for tech support. I self-confess to being a serious geek.
I’ve grown up around technology, web design and on-line sales. It’s native to me, and the seed of my passion for content creation and digital marketing through social media. I love the way it combines technology with creativity and sales to make things happen.
Among other ventures, I run my web personality LivLoren, and use that as a venue to share my many interests including fashion, music and travel.
My favourite web-tech is digital video and I’ve spent a lot of time learning how to do it well. Nothing engages like video.
Professionally, I work as a freelance Social Media marketer, helping small businesses and growing companies establish their online presence. Every client is different, and I enjoy the challenge of strategizing, creating and promoting online content.
EDUCATION & EQUIPMENT
- BCIT : Marketing Management. Graduated with Distinction, November 2017. Focus on concepts and skills around Digital and Social Media Marketing.
- Google Adwords Certified
- Google Analytics Certified
- Hootsuite Certified
- Social Media Management – 3 Years
- Digital Video Production – 5 Years
- WordPress – 5 Years
- Sales Team Leadership
I bring a toolbox of devices, tools and software to make and edit content to perfection. I commonly use:
- Apple IMac
- Apple MacBook
- Final Cut Pro
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- Nikon D5500
- Nikon AF-S Nikkor 18-140mm lens
- Fujifilm x10 with 28-122mm lens
- Dimmable LED Ring Light
- Dimmable LED Set Lighting
- Rode Videomic Go Microphone
- 2x Sony Tie Clip Microphone
- Yeti Studio Microphone